HOPE DIAMOND REPLICA-CZ Necklace

Yesterday I attended to my friend Jane's wedding; Jane was very beautiful when wearing a white wedding, red shoes and her face filled with a happy smile. I really envy her! To the most enviable was the HOPE DIAMOND REPLICA CZ necklace, she wear a sky blue CZ necklace in her neck.

HOPE DIAMOND REPLICA CZ NECKLACE
She told me "I like it very much! I love it when I see it at the website: www.emitations.com. This is a stunning necklace. This sky blue CZ necklace -reminiscent of the Hope Diamond Necklace- begins with a chain made from marquis cut CZs, linked together with tiny silver loops. These CZs meet front and center, at an impressive 16 carat, oval cut, sky blue CZ. The center stone is bordered by a medley of clear marquis, pear, and cushion cut stones that complete Emitations' HOPE DIAMOND REPLICA-CZ Necklace. The pendant is removable, and has a pin on the back so you can wear it as a brooch. Depending on the lighting, and what's underneath it, it can appear aqua or a deeper, more natural blue hue that more closely resembles the real Hope diamond. 16 inch chains usually choke me, but this one is a looser fit. I love it! ……". So her husband bought it as her birthday present.

I like the HOPE DIAMOND REPLICA CZ necklace and will buy one, because i want to become a beautiful girl!

7 comments:

幸福就在身边 said...

I like it.

Cherry's Fashion Jewelry Blog said...

Thanks, i will show you more articles about fashion jewelry

Engagement Rings said...

Nice necklace. Well i have been a regular reader of your blog, and your blog always inspire me to look for some new and trendy designs of Diamond Jewelry.

Diamond Necklaces said...

I really liked it! Its Sky blue color……..wow it looks fantastic..
I had purchased some Diamond Necklaces from other companies, but I was not satisfy with the designs and quality.

pearl stud earrings said...

Fantastic necklace! Love it.

Antique Jewelry said...

Remarkable and stunning piece of sky blue CZ necklace. Its look unique.

jewelora said...

Nice necklace.I like it,Thanks for the good info. Cheers!